Orla Barry, the Director of Mental Health Reform, attended our AGM on 13th April 2013 and formally launched our new video about Couples and Family Therapy in Ireland.
The video is an overview about the benefits people can expect from attending counselling with members of our association. The video also looks at
- the cost and the duration of therapy,
- how to contact a therapist,
- the issues and concerns that people bring to sessions
- who we see: individuals, couples and families
- the code of ethics to ensure best practice by our members
- the substantial 7-year training and intense supervision that couple and family therapist undergo to help ensure that the work we do will give our clients the best possible help with their issues and problems.
We would encourage all FTAI members to use the video in order to promote Family Therapy in your area. If you have a website, you can follow the simple steps below to embed the video links into your site or share with others.
FTAI: Full Version – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z3SW4siHZk
Extracts from the video under the following headings:
Benefits of Family Therapy – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqBdo3HKvZc
Finding a Therapist – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C8OzHjbdNg
FTAI & Training – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U73D_Xi0Zgw
What is Family Therapy – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEFETY8Q9Uk
What to expect form Family Therapy – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clY8XesCEGs
Why go to Family Therapy – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0vuf1YkYDU
How to insert some of these videos on your website
If you currently update your website on a regular basis, you will be familiar with the procedures in adding items to your site. If you are not – then please contact the web designer, who originally set up your website, for assistance.
- For any of the video links above – click on the link – and you will be brought to the YouTube page for that video.
- Click on the SHARE option below video
- Then click the EMBED option.
- Copy and paste the small snippet of text/code and insert it where you want to appear in your web page.