- Ten Research Questions for Family Therapy (PDF)
- Irish Norms for the SCORE-15 and 28 from a National Telephone Survey (DOC)
- The effectiveness of family therapy and systemic interventions for adult-focused problems (PDF)
- The effectiveness of family therapy and systemic interventions for child-focused problems (PDF)
- Systemic Therapy Research, Sydow et al (PDF)
- Family Therapy and Systemic Research Centre
The FTSRC develops, supports and promotes research in the systemic family therapy field, as a complement to the work of the Academic & Research Committee of the Association for Family Therapy.
The FTSCR is based at the Tavistock Clinic, an NHS Foundation Trust and national centre of training, where a well-established and thriving doctoral research programme for qualified systemic psychotherapists has been running for over a decade.
- They are creating a comprehensive database of research undertaken by, and relevant to, systemic and family therapists.
- They circulate information about family therapy research seminars, conferences and funding opportunities. (To join our distribution list, click here).
- They organise seminars and workshops to promote and develop new research ideas and methodologies, to encourage first-time researchers and to facilitate applications for research funding.
- They aim to provide a networking function, to link current and would-be researchers.
If FTAI members wish to join the distribution list, please click on the following link http://www.uel-ftsrc.org/contact.htm
The website address for the FTSCR is http://www.uel-ftsrc.org/